UFI launches its annual UFI Awards celebrating best practices in the global exhibition industry
Deadline for all award submissions is 15 March 2023
UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, is inviting exhibition organisers, venue operators and service providers around the world to step up and enter the 2023 UFI Awards. The six categories focus on critical challenges for businesses in the exhibition sector today. Applicants can choose to submit their best practice cases on any of the following topics defined by industry experts from the UFI Working Groups:
• Digital Innovation Award: “Digital innovations that deliver a business impact”
• HR Award: “Innovative retention and recruitment strategies”
• Industry Partners Award: “Celebrating outstanding service solutions”
• Marketing Award: “The big picture: getting back to business and winning the future with strategic marketing”
• Operations & Services Award: “Delivering trade fairs and events in uncertain times: how operations and services are focusing on the key challenges”
• Sustainable Development Award: “Best engagement programme for stakeholders”
The UFI Awards programme has been recognising best practices and outstanding achievements in the global exhibition industry since 2011. The competition is open to all exhibition professionals, whether or not they are UFI members. UFI members can participate for free.
This edition of the awards will be particularly welcomed by an exhibition industry constantly adapting to new challenges, from digitization and the impacts of the Covid pandemic to climate change and economic uncertainty.
“Identifying, rewarding, and sharing best practices is more important than ever before, and that is what the UFI Awards are all about. I am sure that the 2023 winners and shortlists will again provide valuable ideas and motivation for businesses working so hard to provide high-quality events and venues worldwide”, says Kai Hattendorf, UFI Managing Director and CEO.
Global recognition for best practices in exhibition and venue management
Winners from each category will receive their UFI Award in an official ceremony at the UFI Global Congress, in Las Vegas, USA, November 2023. They will also have the opportunity to present their projects at the event, which has become a “must-attend” congress for leading business events professionals and their teams.
Each year, UFI Award winners gain significant coverage in major international tradeshow publications. Selected best practices are also featured on the UFI website (www.ufi.org) to inspire peers and foster excellence across the exhibition industry.